The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Morning Murmurs

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • The genius who decided that this morning, the last day of classes was a perfect time for a fire drill should have the snot kicked out of them.
  • I don't want to talk about my boys in Black and Gold, except to say that this ain't over and that paybacks are a bitch.
  • Students are turning in papers today. Should be a slow morning. I just hope I don't have any more bold students.
  • Speaking of that. I sent the student an email telling him that I will not accept his paper. I am preparing myself for the blow-back.
  • I did grade all my law exams yesterday. Now, I have to tackle all those research papers and final essays. At least I can work from home the rest of the week.

6 comments:

Prisca said...

When are all of your grades due? I'm hoping the end is in sight!

RageyOne said...

I dunno what to say about the football games that occurred yesterday, including your boys in black & gold.

Glad to hear that you didn't accept that paper from that bold student. He is such an idiot! (in my book)

Yay! for getting that grading done.

Anonymous said...

yay on showing that snotty student!

Addy N. said...

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Not to brag, but I'm halfway done. Course I've done nothing else.

And hey, I'm so glad they took care of that air-conditioner for us. I never would have thought to wrap it in plastic.

Seeking Solace said...

Prisca: Next Monday.

Addy N: LOL!!! I should watch that for some comic relief

Righteous Babe: I know! It was like an ice box in there!!!

Subscribe