The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Should Be Grading But...

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • I am tired.
  • I have a headache from all the reading.
  • My throat is starting to hurt. (Please don't let it be Husband's cold)

I have six more research papers to read for my law class. These are in the pile I call "Problem Papers". You know the ones. You start to read a 'Problem Paper" and you have to stop because it does not make sense, is full of errors and typos or has possible plagiarism. I usually set "Problem Papers" aside so that I can muster the strength to tackle them.

Maybe I will just call it a night and take a shot of something and go to bed. I don't want to end up with Husband's cold. With all the congestion, his voice has dropped at least two octaves. He kinda sounds like Barry White!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you don't get sick! and good luck with all the grading...

Lisa said...

I hope you feel better! I, too, am in grading hell (as I like to call it). UGH! Why, I ask you? Why do I do this to myself every semester?

Subscribe