The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Git Er Done

Posted by Seeking Solace |

So far, it's been a really productive morning. I spent two hours grading stuff for my law class. I graded two sets of homework problems and reviewed their annotated bibliographies. Thankfully, only two students have to resubmit their bibliographies because of mistakes.

I think I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel leading me out of grading jail.

Oh, and it's a happy day because my boys in Black and Gold humiliated a certain team from Baltimore last night. Sweet.

1 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

What a performance by your team! I quit watching in the 3rd quarter--figured it was unlikely the Ravens would magically develop a high-octane offense to make a comeback. :-)

Subscribe