The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day Off Murmurs

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • NO WORK TODAY!!!!!
  • The Boy let me sleep in this morning. What a good dog.
  • My house is a mess. I guess I will be cleaning today.
  • I think I will get some of the baking done too. Sweet Potato Pie....YUM!
  • I think my cold has passed.
  • It's pouring rain here. Tonight, it is supposed to snow.
  • I am working on a post in my head about yesterday's Oprah show in which she gives her "Favorite Things". I am still having trouble with the $3700.00 refrigerator with the TV in the door and the $59.00 box of cupcakes.
  • I didn't think House was going to can a certain doctor last night.
  • I have spent the last hour reading blogs and surfing the 'net.
  • OK, I better get my butt moving.

Edited to add:

  • I fixed the House spoiler...My Bad. Hope it's not too late for the rest of you.
  • I almost forgot about SVU last night. I won't spoil it, but Ice-T's wife Coco was on. Can you say "bimbo"??

4 comments:

Karen said...

Doh! Warn me about the House spoilers! I haven't caught up to my Tivo yet!!! I so heart Hugh Laurie.

Good Boy to let you sleep in! I can't wait to see my puppy tomorrow! 3 whole nights of doggy snuggles! (Don't tell Tennis Guy!) :-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

yea -- warn me too!!

I agree with Kai, I love Hugh Laurie.

I even use House in class while discussing Medical Ethics....

OK, now I need to watch the episode to see why the Mormon gets canned... sigh.

k8 said...

Ah, this would be the same Oprah who threw a fit when a Paris store wouldn't let her come in and shop after hours. She seems to be increasingly losing touch with what is normal.

Seeking Solace said...

Kai and Philopsohy Factory: My bad. Sorry for the premature House update!!!

I heart Hugh Laurie too.

K8: Yep...sme Oprah!

Subscribe