The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back to School Shopping

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Yesterday, I went on a marathon shopping trip with LB, one of my former colleagues. We went to an outlet mall about two hours from Lake Effect Snow Central. The mall was in the middle of nowhere. There were no other stores or restaurants around which was kinda strange.

It was a bountiful hunt. I went a little crazy at the Ann Taylor outlet, sinking $200.00 on clothes for my new job. That sounds like a lot of money, but I did get two skirts, two tops and a pair of pants which were all about $40.00 each. I also got a pair of trouser jeans at the Gap outlet for $40.00. So, I have some new "big girl clothes" to wear for back to school!

Let's not forget shoes. Nine West had a buy one get one half price. I found two pairs of peep toe pumps, one black and the other a brown suede. Total cost: $75.00.

Not too shabby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh- I want pictures! I also went shopping yesterday, but my clothes are from Kohl's & JC Penney! I did order some sale items from Talbots. I also got some shoes from Zappos today. Your stuff sounds more exciting, though!

RageyOne said...

sounds like you got a good bounty! yay!

Anonymous said...

oooh, that is so nice sounding! i want pics too! i wanna go back to school shopping...

Subscribe