The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, June 25, 2007

Well, We F'ed Up!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

After three slaps of the snooze bar, I dragged myself out of bed. I showered, put on make-up and my "big girl" clothes which consisted of a lovely pair of camel color wide leg pants, a burgundy pink v-neck sleeveless top and my favorite brown Enzo Angiolini sandals. As I was gathering my information for the mediation training, I glanced at the brochure.

"Dates of Training: June 26, 27, 28 and 29."

What?

I look at the calendar. It's says that today is June 25th.

"Honey, what is today's date?" I ask Husband.

"It's the 25th." he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked, feeling hopeful

"You are looking right at the calendar." he said

Crap! The training starts tomorrow!

OK, in my defense, it's reasonable to think that a training seminar, or any seminar would start on a Monday, right? Who starts a seminar on a Tuesday?

And it could be worse. I could have gone to the seminar, only to find out that it starts tomorrow.

But still...crap!

4 comments:

RageyOne said...

bummer. :( you you got up and did all of that for nothing. yeah, it would make more sense for it to start on Monday. oh well.

Karen said...

Consider today a "dry run"! Maybe tomorrow you will only hit snooze twice! :-P

Anonymous said...

that's annoying... and yah, sounds like something i would do. it makes more sense that it would start on monday to me too.

PG said...

Or..you could have gone on the 26th to find out that it started on the 25th.

Subscribe