The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Random Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Rented Life lives 10 minutes from me! Who would have thunk it? All this talk about liking the same hockey team and going to a certain arts festival last weekend connected all the dots! Working on a blogger meet-up. Details to come!
  • What?...No comments on my kitty post??? Is this mic on???
  • I have spent the last few days trying to fix the cryptographic service error on my computer. Before throwing the damn thing out the window, Husband was able to fix it. Shout out to Husband...you are so awesome!
  • It is so freakin' hot here. We have central air in our house, which is a luxury in my neck of the woods. I don't like to run the AC unless it is really oppressive. But, the last few days have been a bit tough. Plus the Boy has not blown his coat yet. He lounges next to the vent! It is supposed to be cooler today which is a good thing because the Boy and I have our nursing home visit and we walk there since it is only a block from the house.
  • My garden is doing well. My tomatoes are doing great! Two of my pepper plants are a little weak. They need a little TLC. The other peppers and basil are doing well too. The broccoli is struggling a little. It has not rained in a few days, which does not help.
  • Saturday, we are going to see Barenaked Ladies with Divorce Lady Attorney and her boyfriend. Great fun!

And finally, GML...where are you???????

6 comments:

Prisca said...

BNL? Soooooo jealous! Glad to hear you are enjoying the new bath and the kitty cats. Even more interesting that you found a blogger close by. :)

rented life said...

I'm jealous too. I haven't seen them in concert. And I e-mailed you about kitty post, doesn't that count?

Glad we're hooking up, didn't know you were a gardener too! We'll have to compare!

Seeking Solace said...

Rented Life: Yep, it counts!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw BNL in concert 9 years ago and they put on SUCH a great show!!!!

Have an awesome time!

Anonymous said...

i'm always surprised when people turn out to be fans of the barenaked ladies. really? heh.

BrightStar (B*) said...

I heart BNL!

Subscribe