The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm It!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Addy N tagged me (Damn, I was hoping to tag her if I got tagged!)

Rules:

  • I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

Random Facts:

  • I have one brother who has not spoken to me for three years and I don't know why he is mad at me!
  • I tried out for Jeopardy in 1992 and failed the qualifying test by one point!
  • I met Husband when I was 19 and married him when I was 24. We will be married 15 years next month.
  • During college, I worked on the security crew for concerts. Kinda odd since I was only about 100 pounds at the time. But, I did meet some famous people!
  • When I was 19, I was charged the child's price for a meal when I was out with my mom!
  • Despite living in Lake Effect Snow Central for 17 years, I still have my accent from my hometown. (At least that's what Rented Life says!)
  • I was a vegetarian for most of my 20's. I have since returned to eating meat, but I mostly eat chicken and fish.
  • I used to bite my nails. Getting engaged cured me.

OK, Rented Life, Prisca, B*, Ragey, Philosophy Factory
Doggy Mama, Weezy and Geeka you're up, unless you were tagged already!

Subscribe