The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, June 01, 2007

I Am Agitated!!!!!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I can't stand my new Internet provider. First all the hassles with the Blue Screen of Death, then the problems with setting up email. Now, a new problem has surfaced. I want to sync my cell phone to my email so I can send pics. I need the receiving email host and the address the provider gives does not work! So, I can't post "Friday Dog Blog". That's a bummer because I have a great pic of the Boy on the couch after a day of daycare.

It is stinking hot here. It's not normal for it to be this warm this time of year in Lake Effect Snow Central. Because of the construction, I can't run the AC. So, I am hot and miserable. Plus, my allergies are acting up.

We are also having the fence the the backyard replaced. The fencing contractor (different from the contractor working on the bathroom) is a total flake. He can't seem to keep straight what it is we want, which is not that complicated.

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is obscenely hot here. Well, it's not really all that hot - it's in the 80s - but it is humid and the air is stagnant. I am miserable. I don't want to put my a/c in yet because it is supposed to be in the 70s next week - and I try to resist losing my ability to breathe fresh air as long as possible.

Subscribe