The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Random Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • It was a goal!
  • I did not like Blake's version of "You Give Love a Bad Name". Call me a traditionalist, but I remember when that song was released. It's a classic that should not be messed with.
  • I was not thrilled with House last night. Suddenly it is discovered that it was the pitcher's mound that caused the infection?
  • Did I mention that it WAS a goal?
  • I am so sore today. I worked out for the first time in about two weeks. You can read my post at the Active Academic.
  • I got an email from one of my former collegaues. It seems that my former employer has decided that the faculty celebration which takes place after graduation will no longer take place. The reasoning? The MFIC's think that the funds could be better spent on other projects. So, where are the funds going??? The MFIC are going to hire someone to tape the graduation and have the DVD available for students. What a bunch of cheap SOBs! The only perk that faculty gets at my former college is being taken away in lieu of a DVD for students!
  • I love my new memory form pillows. I have not slept this well in ages! It totally cradles my head.
  • I can't stress this enough...IT WAS A GOAL!!!!!!

7 comments:

Nels P. Highberg said...

Umm, what was a goal? The World Cup is not going on now, is it?

Seeking Solace said...

Nels: Hockey playoffs. Favorite team made what looked like a goal but was overturned on review.

Prisca said...

Damn straight it was a goal!

Seeking Solace said...

Prisca: Somehow, I knew you would agree with me!!!!

Prisca said...

I'm here for you, SS. ;)

Nels P. Highberg said...

Hockey! Okay. Wasn't there a strike or something? Yeah, I'm real hip with the times.

Chaser said...

It was totally a goal.

Subscribe