The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, May 14, 2007

Music Monday: All Hail The King!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

As I mentioned in the post below, Husband and I saw B.B. King on Saturday night. Here's a list of our faves.

  • The Thrill is Gone (My personal favorite. It reminds me of my great uncle who taught me about B.B. and the Blues)
  • Everyday I Have the Blues
  • Just Like a Woman
  • Paying the Cost to be the Boss
  • How Blue Can You Get?
  • When Love Comes to Town
  • Nobody Loves Me But My Mother
  • Rock Me Baby
  • Let the Good Times Roll
  • To Know You is to Love You.

Play on, Blues Boy!

1 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Geeka: Yes!! He mentioned that in the show about his relationship with the Pope. How cool is that!!!

I wish I would have gone to talk to him after the show!!!

Subscribe