The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Pi tagged me on this one. I am going to tag Pink Cupcake and Weezy to see if they will come out and play!

Five things that I do everyday in order to be successful:

  1. Get a good night's sleep the night before. When you are a light sleeper, have a history of insomnia and you have a husband and a dog who BOTH snore, this is critical!
  2. Eat breakfast. I don't understand why some people skip breakfast in the morning. It's true that it is the most important meal of the day!
  3. Coffee. I no function coffee well without.
  4. Have a good hair day and clothing day. If I am having a fat day or a bad hair day, it just impacts how I feel. I know it sounds vain, but admit it, you feel the same way!
  5. Saying and hearing "I love you." Husband and I always make sure we tell each other that every morning, no matter what.

3 comments:

Pink Cupcake said...

Awww, thank you for enticing me out of my bloggy hibernation!

Ianqui said...

Can you really ensure that you'll have a good hair day every day? I find that's mostly out of my control.

Seeking Solace said...

Pinky: Your welcome! I can't wait to read your list!

Ianqui: Ever since I had my curly hair straightened. I have more good hair days than I used to!

Subscribe