- Get a good night's sleep the night before. When you are a light sleeper, have a history of insomnia and you have a husband and a dog who BOTH snore, this is critical!
- Eat breakfast. I don't understand why some people skip breakfast in the morning. It's true that it is the most important meal of the day!
- Coffee. I no function coffee well without.
- Have a good hair day and clothing day. If I am having a fat day or a bad hair day, it just impacts how I feel. I know it sounds vain, but admit it, you feel the same way!
- Saying and hearing "I love you." Husband and I always make sure we tell each other that every morning, no matter what.
- Seeking Solace
- I am a college professor who is fumbling through the chaos of academia, rheumatoid arthritis, working on my PhD and just being a 40 something woman. I used to be a lawyer, which made me a snarky little person. I have a wonderful Husband and a German Shepherd named Junior. They help keep me sane.
Holler at me
Powered by Blogger.