The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Catch Up

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Now that the LL.M. stuff is out of the way, I can return to the projects that I have abandoned for the past week.

My house is a mess! Laundry is backed up too. So, today is a good day to get that done. Husband is going to work in the backyard. It's time for the Spring Cleanup. One of the many downsides to living in Lake Effect Snow Central is that one cannot keep up with doggie indiscretions. So, our backyard is littered with doggie droppings! It can be very overwhelming!

Tonight is movie night. I have not seen Ocean's 12, so that's our pick. We are also making pizza. Yummo!!!

Have a fab weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know a thing or two about laundry piling up. I have about 5 yet-to-be-done loads staring at me every time I walk into my bedroom. My in-laws came over today for my husband's birthday and I was hoping they wouldn't go upstairs, but of course they did. Luckily the downstairs was clean (we had gone through a cleaning frenzy when they announced they were coming to visit).

And doggy poop in the backyard - I know all about that, too! My husband picked up a (pardon the pun) s**tload the other day.

Anonymous said...

mmm, pizza! enjoy, you deserve it!

Karen said...

I'm staring at mountains of laundry too....perhaps I'll reward myself with pizza when the job is done too.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Subscribe