The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sick Blogging

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Feeling a little better. It's mostly in my throat and sinuses.
  • I know I have said this before, but daytime TV sucks. Yesterday, I did watch Rachel Ray, who had a cool seafood recipe. But everything else is just bad.
  • I watched Oprah with Bill O'Reilly. I swear the one guy in the audience with the dark hair and the dark blue shirt could have been Publius! (Was it??? Come on, you can fess up here!)
  • I looked at every catalogue in my house. At least I got some ideas for Christmas.
  • The Boy does not understand that when Mom is sick, that is not the time to incessantly bark at the critters in the backyard.
  • Also, the Boy hates having his feet wiped after being out in the mud. It's always a wrestling match.
  • Husband and his work buddies engaged in Hog Fat Friday. They consumed a whole rack of ribs, plus a half a pound of bacon...EACH. What a bunch of pigs!!! (pun completely intended!)
  • Meds kicking in. Nap time!!!!

4 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Get well soon!

Arbitrista said...

Who is this Oprah person? Is she famous or something? :)

Addy N. said...

Hope you feel 100% soon! GOD, I HATE Bill O'Reilly- I hope that Publius smacked him upside the head and told him he is an ignorant jerk! I hope that seeing O'Reilly on your TV didn't make you sicker! Take care.

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks for the get well wishes everyone!!!

Publius: Yeah, I guess she has this talk show and....

Subscribe