The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, June 23, 2006

You Can't Make This Stuff Up!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Email from a student in my Survey of Law class:

Dear Professor Seeking Solace:

I was wondering if I could change the case for my research project. The one I picked is just too boring. I want to do this case about poor people's rights in court, but I don't know the name of the case. Can I change my case?

Also, do you know how many classes I have missed? I need to take a few days off.

Signed
Student Whose Ponytail is a Little Too Tight.

Dear SWPLTT:

You found a case, but you don't know the NAME of the case?? Try looking at the title of the document. When you figure it out, please forward me a copy of the case.

With respect to the number of absences, you know what days you were out. I am sure if you count them, you will figure it that out too.

Signed,
Professor "Do I Look Like I am Dumb Enough to Fall for That" Seeking Solace

1 comments:

Alice said...

Where do these students come from?!

Subscribe