The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Monday Thoughts

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I just returned from the dermatologist. Nice guy. He gave me some prescription treatments for the scars on my legs. They are post trauma scars, so the skin pigmentation is the problem. We shall see. I just want to be able to wear regular skirts and shorts without worrying that people think my husband beats me up.

Afterward, I had to engage in a little treat, an iced cappuccino.

Thanks to Bright Star for setting up the IM party last night. If you did not partake, you missed a great time. It was fun trying to keep up with the numerous conversations that were going on at the same time!

I have to set up an appointment with the Apple Store for my Ipod. The dude at the store said that they do not take walk-ins. You have set up an appointment for the day you want to come in. Shit. That means I have to plan my day around some dude fixing my Ipod. Note to Sheepish and Rebecca: I did slap it on the table, only because I was pissed that it did not work. I did not know that slapping it may fix the problem. No such luck.

Today, I must get my mock trial stuff ready. There is so much to do with that.

Ok, back to work!

Update: Thanks to Inaqui, who suggested I goggle my Ipod problem, I found a website called methodshop that helped me solve my problem. Thanks Inaqui...U Rock!

8 comments:

Ianqui said...

For the record, I'm the one who found that whacking my iPod fixed my problem, but I didn't suggest it to you because your symptoms are totally different than the ones that whacking fixes. So, yeah, the Apple store it is.

Let me just say that I had a different problem than the one that whacking fixes, and the guy didn't know how to fix it. Then I went on the internet when I got home and found the fix immediately. So if you don't like what the first guy says, insist on another guy. But first, google your symptoms. The internet fixed BOTH of my problems for me.

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks for the tip. I tried the support center for Apple which did not help much.

Anonymous said...

Glad the dermatologist went well!

Ianqui said...

See? As I said before, the Internets Know Everything. (Finally, I overcame the laziness and looked up the link.)

Anonymous said...

Yay - the ipod is happy again!!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally off topic, but. . .you have a beautiful new page design. Just breathtakingly gorgeous. What program did you use?

BrightStar (B*) said...

I'm glad that you like your dermatologist. That's great that your iPod is back in business!

Seeking Solace said...

Joanna: At the bottom of the side bar is a link to blogfrocks. They have some really pretty templates.

Subscribe