The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

What To Do????

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Yesterday, I cleaned the master bedroom from top to bottom. I cleaned out my closet, dusted the hardwood floors: I even moved the furniture to get underneath. I also wiped down the baseboards and cleaned out all the unnecessary crap that has accumulated. I even washed the Boy’s bed! The only thing left is that I have to take the comforter and the drapes to the laundry, since they don’t’ fit in my washer.

I did take the Boy for his walk. When I got home, I took a soaking bath at 4:00 in the afternoon. I decided to continue Cinco de Mayo by ordering Mexican. I feel asleep on the couch after only one episode of Law and Order SVU! I went to bed and slept like a rock. Something about clean bedding helps me sleep. I also had the windows open while I was cleaning, so the fresh scent of spring was still in the room. Even the Boy slept soundly in his bed. I guess he likes the smell of clean bedding too. But he did wake me at 7:30 AM for his breakfast!

So, I read the paper and talked to my brother-in-law’s wife. She wanted to hear about Aruba and just shoot the breeze since both of our guys our camping and fishing. Kat is awesome. We always have a great time together. We are planning a major shopping trip to an outlet that is between Redneckville and Lake Effect Snow Central for the summer.

I have not decided what I am going to do today. It is a little chilly, even though the sun is shining. The Boy is outside, playing with the Girl. They love to chase each other up and down the fence that separates the backyards. That means he will be tired, at least for the next two hours. I was thinking about going to Bed, Bath and Beyond for a little shopping. But I also have some reading to do for my classes on Tuesday. I suppose I could work on that tomorrow…

What to do????

4 comments:

Alice said...

Shopping, of course! :)

Anonymous said...

visit the new site (see below):)

Anonymous said...

of course it was below when I was typing, but it's now above that it's a comment - just click on name!

Seeking Solace said...

Alice: Welcome to the Waiting Room. I will visit your site soon!

Ellen: Love the new site!!!

Subscribe