The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Wake Up Call

Posted by Seeking Solace |

The Boy dragged me out of bed by 10 this morning. He did wake me up at 8 so that he could go out and have his breakfast, but I thought I could catch some more zzzz. No such luck. I dozed on and off for two hours while the Boy kept up his attempts to herd me out of bed. After his success with me, the Boy spent half and hour doing the same thing to Husband. Once both of us were downstairs drinking our coffee, he sacked out on the floor. Mission Accomplished.

We did not get home until 1 AM. Graduation ran until 10 PM, after a 7 PM start. At least Husband did not have to sit through the ceremony. Since I was not presenting or anything, I just had him meet me at the faculty after-party. Lots of drinks and snacks.

So, today is Round 2 of my Spring Cleaning Extravaganza. On today’s agenda is:

1. Take comforter and drapes to the laundry
2. Clean out hall linen closet.

Not a lot of stuff to do, but trust me, it will take a while to get it done. Husband will be outside working on the yard and maybe start planting some veggies. And the Boy will probably nap. After all, his biggest job is done.

0 comments:

Subscribe