The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Guilty As Charged

Posted by Seeking Solace |

The Guilty Pleasures Mmem. (Because I don't have anything else to bitch about!!!)

Four guilty pleasures in books/magazines
1. US or People
2. Glamour or Cosmo
3. Business 2.0
4. Better Homes and Gardens

Four Guilty Pleasures in Movies
1. Glitter (Even more cheesy than Showgirls)
2. Friday the 13th, Children of the Corn and other 80"s horror.
3. Revenge of the Nerds
4. Car Wash

Four guilty pleasures in food
1. Chocolate
2. Fried Chicken (Southern style)
3. French Fries with warm cheese sauce
4. Mac and cheese

Four guilty pleasures in music
I have been going through a 80's heavy metal phase and a 70's music phase at the same time!
1. Def Leopard
2. Boz Scaggs (Remember Lido Shuffle???)
3. Carly Simon
4. AC/DC

Four guilty pleasures in TV
1. Cartoons like The Flintstones or the Jetsons
2. Court show like Judge Judy or Judge Joe Brown
3. Dr. Phil
4. Honey, We're Killing the Kids (TLC)

Four guilty pleasures in booze.
All booze is good, but..
1. Jack Daniels
2. Martinis and cosmos
3. Canadian beer (Molsen or Labatt’s)
4. Johnnie Walker Red

6 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Canadian beer! That's a good guilty pleasure. :)

Chaser said...

OH OH OH OH Leeeed-O. OOooooOOOoOooOOOoOOOoOOOoOOoo.....

hee!!

Addy N. said...

I also love Boz Skaggs & Mac n cheese- I wonder why I didn't think to mention it in my list! My husband is at fault for the Dolly Parton- he likes classic country and some of it has grown on me!

Seeking Solace said...

Addy N. My husband loves country too. And it has begun to grow mw as well!

Lisa: One more FOOOOR the road!

Jesse said...

I can safely say I have never drank canadian beer....

And I fail to see why anyone should feel guilty for watching cartoons.

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

It's true, Glitter IS cheesier than Showgirls! I considered putting it on my list too.

Def Leppard!!! Woooo!

Subscribe