The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

American Idol Thoughts

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I think it’s either Elliot or Paris that will be cut.

My thoughts:

1. I am so tired of Elliot and Paul gushing over Elliot.
2. Paris singing something from his Royal Badness just seems like an oxymoron.
3. I really liked Taylor singing “Something” by the Beatles. And somehow “Play That Funky Music (White Boy): seemed appropriate.
4. Katherine did not do “Against All Odds” any justice. But her second song was better.
5. Chris was great, as usual. Even Husband said he could stomach hearing Styx!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, too, am sick of the judges praising Elliott. He has a good voice, but not better than anyone else left and much less looks and charisma. I'm hoping he leaves tonight, but I think it may be Paris.

Katharine butchered Against All Odds! But her 2nd song was fabulous. I do not believe she deserves to leave yet.

Chris was great, as usual, and I didn't even notice his voice going in the second song as the judges pointed out.

I still like Paris and think she has the best shot at a long career regardless of how much farther she goes here. I would like to see her last one more week.

I think Taylor did great with both songs. And didn't Joe Cocker record that Beatles song? I've been saying from the beginning that Taylor reminds me of him, with the gravelly voice and strange movements. He's my choice for a winner.

Rebecca

Subscribe