The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Perspective

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and support during my hellish week. I am still a little pissed about the whole thing. But I have decided that I will allow myself to dwell on it until tomorrow. Then I have to let it go. But I have gained some perspective.

1. The next time I see something that I think could raise serous legal, moral or ethical issues, I am not going to say ANYTHING to the DI. I am just going to let the shit hit the fan and steer clear of any blow-black.
2. My evil student will be the focus of my wrath for the rest of the semester. The class must submit a rough draft of their papers next week. I will be loaded for bear.

Tomorrow is my day off. I think I am going to do some self care. Perhaps some pre-vacation shopping. But I think I need to lay off the chocolate martinis. They bring pain…if you know what I mean!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

re: stress management. I have one of those spa bath mats that turn your bathtub into a spa and I LUUUVVV it. Some days I live to just come home and soak.

So - in case you were looking for something to shop for...

Subscribe