The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

What's New

Posted by Seeking Solace |

1. The pain from the RA has subsided a little. It helps that the temperature is 40 degrees today. But this weekend, it is supposed to drop to the single digits again.
2. Husband and I have narrowed our vacation choice to Aruba and Hawaii. We set a deadline of next Tuesday to make our final decision. Husband seems to have a tough time deciding if he wants to be stuck in a plane for the 13 plane ride to Hawaii or travel out of the US. My take is that I don’t care, so long as there is a nice beach, a poolside bar, great food and minimum four star accommodations!
3. Tomorrow, I am going to start reviewing textbooks for the Employment Law class. Any suggestions on how I should do it? What to look for...that sort of thing.
4. Midterm grades are due next week. I can’t believe I am at that point in the semester already. Is it just me or is this semester going rather slowly?.
5. I am so digging my IPod. How did I go through life without one?

1 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I'm glad the pain has subsided. I hope it doesn't reep back up!

I totally dig my iPod, too. I've only had mine since mid-December.

Subscribe