The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, February 20, 2006

President's Day Activities

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I finished what I wanted to accomplish for today, so I decided to reward myself with a little President's Day shopping. Besides, what else is there to do on President's Day?

Stop #1: The Body Shop. Quite a sinful shopping spree. I could not resist! Note to Body Shop fans, skin care is buy one get two free. The Body Shop's website did not have the face mist for me to post, but it is one of the best products I have found in a long time. I also bought:





Next was Radio Shack, where I purchased some gear for my new Ipod. I can't wait to use this when I work out.

Next was a trip to the bookstore for something to help Husband and I decide on a vacation spot.

I did browse at clothing, but I am holding off on buying anything. I am waiting until vacation time. Hopefully, I will have lost more weight by then. But a funny thing happened in one of my local department stores. As I was riding the escalator, I could see them in the distance. They were laughing and mocking at me as I got closer to them. The sight of them made me physically ill. I wanted to run, but there was no where to go. They got brighter and more vibrant as I neared the top of the escalator. When I reached the top, I just ran...ran for my life.

What was so scary????

SWIMSUITS!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

The Body Shop is doing Strawberry stuff now?!?! That's awesome! I totally must go now.

By the way, what is body polish? Some sort of exfoliating stuff? I am giggling at the idea of polishing my body. Of course, I suppose you could always have someone else polish one's body. *ahem*

Seeking Solace said...

The body polish is used to exfoliate. Nice to use on your legs before shaving.

I am not even going touch the polish someone else...unless you have a certain "someone" in mind....

sheepish said...

Hey, who's getting polished around here?

Kiss My Mike said...

I'm also a Body Shop whore. Oh wait, I like Bath and Body too!

BrightStar (B*) said...

*cracking up at Sheepish*

Anonymous said...

I work near a B&B and I must investigate this 2fer! I have the body butter in Blueberry and Mango so maybe they'd like a new strawberry friend. Hmmm. Thanks!

Subscribe