The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, February 05, 2006

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!


I am so jazzed for the game. Since I grew up in Pittsburgh, I am a DIE HARD fan of the boys in black and gold.

We are having a couple of friends over to watch the game. I have to mind my manners, because I swear and scream at the game. It's so bad that the Boy hides!

I almost forgot about the halftime show. Anytime you can see Keith Richards still upright and alive is worth the price of admission!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be rooting for them too!!!!!!

Seeking Solace said...

Don't let those in Philly know that!

BrightStar (B*) said...

I wasn't going to watch the Super Bowl, because I can't say I care about football, but, you know... the commercials.... also, one of My Girls invited me over to watch it and eat homemade pizza, so who am I to argue?!?!

I hope your team wins!

Kiss My Mike said...

I'll be watching superbowl for the commercials too! Hehe.

Seeking Solace said...

B* and KMM: Of course I will be watching the commercials too. Bit the game is top priority for me!

B*: Pizza with the girls sounds great. My friend, Divorce Lady and her new man are coming over for pizza and wings. Yummy!

BrightStar (B*) said...

ooo... I'm glad to hear that Divorce Lady has a new man. Let her know that I applaud that move, because My New Man has really enriched my life. Hi to everyone, and have a fun night!

sunnyacre said...

GO STEELERS!! It's good to know that someone else in the blogosphere will be waving their terrible towel today too!!!

Anonymous said...

7-3 steelers @ halftime!!!!!

YaHoo! - they need to keep this up!

Will be keeping my fingers crossed!

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks Summer and welcome to the waiting room!

Go Steelers!!!!!

Subscribe