The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Be Afraid...Be VERY Afraid

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Check out Brazen's site for a scary article about the founder of Domino's pizza desire to create a Catholic town that follows strict Catholic teachings.

Now, I am not Catholic bashing. I am Catholic (disgruntled and lax in my Mass attendance). And this just adds fuel to my fire and another reason why I am frustrated with the state of Catholicism.

Who is going to be the mayor...Mel Gibson?

Do I think that such a plan will pass Constitutional scrutiny. I don't think so. I think they will have a tough time showing a there is a compelling interest in denying what is a fundamental right. But, stranger things have happened.

In the meantime, support your local pizza place!

1 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...


Who is going to be the mayor...Mel Gibson?


YIKES! I could not even watch the Passion of the Christ. Felt like a snuff film to me.

Subscribe