The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

And the Diagnosis Is...

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Sinus infection. Crap, I just got over a cold and now this!!!!! Maybe I should change my blog name from Seeking Solace to Seeking Remedy!

What really sucks is that I can’t do anything that required serious use of brain matter. Grading papers is out of the question, the words are just swimming around. Even as I type this, the words are swimming on the page, (Backstroke, I think) TV just sucks, although I could catch some of the Olympics. I guess I will try to do some pleasure reading and take lots of naps.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! That is no fun. I had a sinus infection back in January. I finally had to go get an antibiotic. I hope that you get to feeling better.

Anonymous said...

That bites! I was the queen of sinusitus before my 2 sinus surgeries. Still get a spell of it here and there and it's h*** on earth. Hope you feel better soon!

Psycgirl said...

ugh, sinus infections are the worse, all that throbbing - feel better!! Make sure you get some R&R

jo(e) said...

Sinus infections are horrible. Ugh. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Ursula said...

Get well soon! I recommend spending the meantime unconscious, at least, as much as you can.

UltimateWriter said...

try to laugh uncontrollably for no reason at all...it's the best medicine and it's contagious

Subscribe