The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Rambling

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Random Saturday thoughts

1. What is it about someone rubbing your face, hair or feet that gives you the feeling of total bliss?

2. Why does the same pizza delivery guy who has delivered to your house at least once a week for the past six months still has trouble FINDING your house?

3. Why do some medical labs require you to make an appointment for blood work?

4. Yesterday, it was 60 degrees and sunny and today it is 25 degrees and snowing like crazy. WHY?

5. Why does the Boy wake ME up at 2:30 AM instead of Husband because he has to go out and instead of doing his business he just stands in the middle of the yard, looking around?

6. Why does going out to breakfast on a Saturday mooring make you sleepy?

7. Why is doing laundry a never ending chore?

Would someone please explain?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

" Why does the Boy wake ME up at 2:30 AM instead of Husband because he has to go out and instead of doing his business he just stands in the middle of the yard, looking around?"

LOL. This is my younger dog. Are they waiting for the perfect moment, or what?

Kiss My Mike said...

Is the rubbing limited to these three body parts only? Oh and doing laundry sucks! I wish I can start wearing disposable clothes but that will be too expensive.

Seeking Solace said...

Pi: I am convinced that they have no concept of time!

KMM: I was thinking about my spa experience yesterday, but to answer your question, generally no!

sheepish said...

I will tackle some of these questions once you can explain to me why your husband has to go out and do his business in the middle of the yard at 2:30 AM.

Subscribe