The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, January 30, 2006

Maybe I Should Not Have Done That

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I should not have indulged at a farewell luncheon for a staff person at work today. But there was so much good food; chicken parm, pasta with broccoli, roasted potatoes, Italian ribs, bread and deserts. Delish!!!

After my last class, I worked out with GML. All that food just sat like a huge limp in my stomach as I did my usual treadmill routine. During the entire workout, I just felt like reversing gears. (My stomach, not the treadmill!) But I did make it through, which is a good thing.

Tonight, I will have a VERY light dinner.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I am totally confused. Why should you have NOT done that?! Sounds like a great lunch!

Seeking Solace said...

Because I think I ate too much and I felt like the food was just sitting in my stomach, not going anywhere.

Subscribe