The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

She Did What???????

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Today, I woke up with a migraine headache. I get them often, so I keep a diary of what possibly trigger it. I could not come up with anything. Then I started to wonder…

I stopped by a colleague’s classroom after both of our classes had ended. We usually meet up at that time, just to catch up on the daily happenings at our college. I walked in to the room and my friend was chatting with a student. Since it was not a private conversation, she told me to stay.

The student was talking about her exciting weekend. She joyously chatted about her “tat” party. A “tat” party, I learned, is a tattoo party in which someone has a tattoo artist come and give tattoos to anyone who is interested.

Now, I don’t shun anyone who has a tattoo. Like Sheryl Crow says “If it makes you happy, it can’t be that bad.” But I bet Sheryl would think twice after what I saw next.

This young lady, who mind you was “gifted”, pulled down the right side of her blouse and exposed a rose tattoo on her right breast. My first thought was EWWWWW, did she just flash me? OK the artistry was good, but Sweet Merciful Crap, this girl does not know me from a can of paint! I did not recall either of us asking her to give us a “show” along with her “tell”.

Now I know why I had the migraine. Someone pass the Imitrex!

0 comments:

Subscribe