The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Blogger Meet-Up: The Details

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Rented Life and I had our blogger meet up today. We met for coffee at the Starbucks in the Barnes and Noble near my house. I was a little late because my stupid cab-driver was probably sleeping instead of driving!

We had a great time chatting over coffee and later over lunch at a Mexican restaurant chain. Our waiter was such a piece of work. First of all, the guy was like seven feet tall, at least from our view. He seemed really anxious to get our order out because he was able to confuse chicken enchiladas with cheese enchiladas! Then, he blamed the cook for the mistake! (RL: Took him long enough to get the order right!) Finally, when I asked him to break a $10 bill, he wanted ME to go to the bar to do it!


Turns out we have TONS in common like husbands who play guitar, a love of gardening, growing up in the country, crazy students and a love of Canadian music! Also, we attended the same graduate school!!!! Hard to believe that all this time, we only lived about 10 minutes from each other!!!! Rented Life got to meet and pet the Boy!!! He gave her hugs too!


And finally, in true blogger meet up fashion, here is a photo to commemorate our get together! (Although, I have a feeling it will be the first of many!!!)


We both LOVE handbags!!!! Can you guess whose handbag is whose????

2 comments:

rented life said...

ooh ooh I know!

I hope it's the first of many, I had so much fun!

RageyOne said...

Sounds like the 2 of you had a great time!

Subscribe