The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

On This Thanksgiving

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I have so many things to be thankful for this year. I am thankful for...

  • The fact that I am here. I have a nice home, I am financially stable, I am relatively healthy and somewhat sane.
  • My husband who loves me when I don't love me, supports and encourages me and treats me like a woman should be treated.
  • The Boy who is the most lovable dog in the world. Even when I am sad, he know how to make me smile.
  • My mom surviving one year after her cancer diagnosis.
  • My blog-mates, both old and new, those that I have gotten to know off-line and those that I know through blogging. You are truly friends in my eyes.
  • My non blogging friend, especially Piglet (my best friend and soul sister),GML (One awesome gal who is my alter ego) LB (The voice or reason and wisdom), OGD (One righteous dude) Divorce Lady (Always up for an adventure) and Ellen (fellow blogger and a great friend)
  • The fact the semester is almost over.
  • My weight loss success (For those of you who don't read the Active Academic, I have lost 20 pounds since January!)
  • Husband and I surviving a very rough go back in October which sadly I cannot blog about.
  • Husband was able to keep his job with the company that bought his division of Old Company.
  • My Aruba vacation this year.
  • The fact that I can always go home.
  • Good food and good wine.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! And make sure you do not consume too much of that chemical that results in being sleepy, loss of energy, bloating, and lying around on the couch...ALCOHOL!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for losing weight and all the other happy things :o)

Subscribe