The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, November 06, 2006

The Last Word

Posted by Seeking Solace |

The little fuckwit in my Critical Thinking class is at it again. When I began to explain the debate project, he said "I heard you talked to the Dean about me and that you were scared of me."

Scared of him...yeah right. I told him that I decided to change to project in order to benefit the entire class and that it had nothing to do with his false assumption of fear on my part.

He just smirked.

What chaps my ass is not that he thinks I am scared of him. Please, I am not afraid of piss-ants. What bothers me is how he could be privy to a private conversation between me and my boss. I did discuss the issue with a couple of colleague, but I don't believe that any of them would do such a thing. (I hope I am not being naive.)

I did get the last word. I gave out midterm grades today. Guess who earned a big, old, fat "F"??????

8 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Ew! How would he have heard about this? Ugh. At least the semester is more than half over.

Prisca said...

You're the victim of a 'leak,' I fear. Sucks. I'm more worried that he's going to dispute your grading and say you're doing as some kind of vendetta. What an ass.

Abbey said...

That's crazy that he'd have heard about the conversation. This guy angers me vicariously.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. I would be interested in knowing how Fuckwit found out about your conversation. Was he listening at the door? Did someone tell him? Were two people talking about it and he overheard? Does he read your blog?

Along with Prisca, I fear that this might evolve into his disputing any grade that you give. Be sure to document everything (photocopy everything that he turns in that you grade). It will be a pain, but you might save yourself some problems later.

Good luck with him.

Anonymous said...

i hate administrators who do not keep confidentiallity. if that's the way he found out...i mean how else? what a too. and what a jerk who the leak was, so unprofessional.

Anonymous said...

That's bullshit! From the fact that he knew about it to the fact that he smirked about it (what a fuckhead).

I had a student return today who I had a big problem with last Wednesday. She managed to not get thrown out of class today, at least.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh - how did he find out? That would seriously bother me. I'm with Astroprof - photocopy everything this kid gives you and print all of your emails to and from him. Little jerk!

Anonymous said...

Urgh, this whole saga irritates me, it actually pains me to read it. It would have driven me to violence. Hope someone kicks his head in. (Astroprof seems to give more sound advice however!)

Subscribe