The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • I am so sick of election ads. I counted six in a row last night.
  • Speaking of the election, there should be a "None of the above" choice or "Anybody but these two losers" choice.
  • This weekend I will be in grading mode. Midterm grades are due. Better stock up on liquor.
  • Today, I might do some shopping. I want to look for an outfit for my reunion. The dress is casual. But, "casual" is pretty vague. I want to comfortable, but look fab.
  • "Living on a Prayer" was the #1 song in VH1'a 100 Greatest Songs of the 80's. I think it should be in the top 10, but #1? I would have chosen something from U2's Joshua Tree. I am surprised that it was not something from Madonna or Michael Jackson.
  • Shout out to Shelly. Hope all is OK.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, the not a loser option would be nice.

Anonymous said...

The problem is that "none of the above" would in most cases win, if you look at who runs for office.

Anonymous said...

I'm here!

Chel

Anonymous said...

Oh, yay! Glad to have found you, shelly!

(and I totally agree about the political ads... I actually have a candidate here that I like - though they probably won't win - which actually makes the anti-my-guy ads that much more infuriating.)

Seeking Solace said...

Chel: Thanks for checking in! Blogging would not be fun if you were gone!

Anonymous said...

Living On A Prayer is the great tune of any decade!

Subscribe