The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hair Today

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I had an appointment with my new hair stylist, as my former stylist moved to Florida. Before he left, he recommended new stylist as someone who does a significant amount of straightening hair and someone I would really connect with on a personal level.

He was right. She was awesome. She did my color today and gave me rich chocolate brown. She also showed me her portfolio and discussed what straightening product would be the best for me. She gave me some great styling tips too. She was also great to chat with. We are about the same age and enjoy the same things.

I was concerned going in that I would have someone who would insist on chopping my hair short. There are some who believe that when a woman reaches a certain age, she should go short. Thank God, this was not the case.

Now, I have a nice new hair-do for tomorrow. Now, what to wear....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really want chocolate brown hair. It sounds yummy :)

I'm glad you found someone good - it is so hard to find someone who understands more unique hair (which I well know!).

sheepish said...

Photo, s'il vous plait?

sheepish said...

Heh. Just read shrinky's comment, and now I'm picturing her trying to nibble on your hair.

Subscribe