The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, March 13, 2006

#1 Single

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Husband and I are totally addicted to “#1 Single” with Lisa Loeb. For those of you not familiar, it follows Lisa as she returns to NYC in search of love and marriage. Last night’s episode was a stitch. Lisa, her sister and friend visit a sperm bank because Lisa is anxious to get pregnant. The director to the sperm back gives them a tour of the facility, including the ejaculation room. Too funny! You can see the show on E!.

Any other fans out there?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been meaning to watch... I like her anyway (have a couple CDs that I like when I listen but don't immerse myself into enough).

This is after she and the Zappa broke up (can't remember which - one was engaged to LL and the other married Selma Blair)

Anonymous said...

Is Lisa Loeb the one that song that song...erm... I miss you? Something like that?

Psycgirl said...

I watched it once and found it a little cringe-worthy. She was just randomly approaching men and looking at their iPods etc. Maybe it just made me too nervous to watch!

Seeking Solace said...

Claire: Yep, that's her.

Pysc Girl: Did you see the first episode where she was matched with a person on her flight to NYC? Very strange.

Subscribe