The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, December 16, 2005

To Do

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Today is my day off. So much too do!

  1. Check on status of on line purchases for Christmas. I dread seeing my credit card bill in January! DONE

  2. Grade papers

  3. Clean up house. How is it that two adults and one dog can mess up a house? DONE

  4. Grade papers

  5. Work on new research assignment for Sociology course

  6. Grade papers

  7. Purchase gift cards for niece and nephew who probably own every toy under the sun.

  8. Grade papers

  9. Send on line gift card to niece studying overseas DONE

  10. Grade papers

  11. Send Christmas cards DONE

  12. Grade papers

  13. Finish laundry

  14. Grade papers

  15. Make arrangements for the Boy to go to the Doggie Hotel and Spa when Husband and I go to Redneckville for the holidays DONE

  16. Grade papers

  17. Purchase final gift for Secret Santa DONE

  18. Grade papers

  19. Stock up on wine and whiskey. Necessary for grading DONE

  20. Grade papers

Did I mention grade papers???????

DONE as of 12/18. Also finished grading research papers for law class. Three more classes to go!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Grading Assistants were Absolut and Stolichnaya.

And no, I did not misspeak. AND. Sometimes in the same glass.

Thinking of that is not making me miss it...

Subscribe