The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Rest

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I took the day off today. I think I just needed the rest. So, I relaxed on the couch with my electric blanket to help the joints. The Boy tried to help, resting his head next to me to keep me company. Husband brought home Boston Market for dinner and took care of things around the house. I am so lucky to have both of then.

Things are going a little better. It doesn’t hurt as much. On a scale from 1-10, my pain level is a 6. Yesterday, it was an 8. Normally, it’s about a 2 or 3. Typing still hurts a little, but I am able to grade rough drafts, thanks to Dr. Grips pens. They are fat and have cushioning, which makes it easier on the hands.

Thanks to all for the kind words of encouragement. It makes a huge difference!

3 comments:

Hope said...

I adore those big fat pens. Once you go fat, you never go back. Hope you feel better! Love the blog.

UltimateWriter said...

Hang in there. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are doing somewhat better. Hang in there.

Subscribe