The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The List

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Ok, so it’s a little late, but here goes

I am thankful for….

The fact that I am here, semi healthy and somewhat sane.

My wonderful and beautiful husband. He is my soul mate, my best friend and my rock. If cloning of humans is possible, I would give all my friends a clone of him.

The Boy. He is the delimitation of loving loyalty.

My family. Even though we are estranged….

My friends. Special shout out to: GML: my partner in crime, cell mate in college professor prison and the only one who keeps me honest about working out. Piggy-G: my best friend since the seventh grade. The one person, other than my husband, who really knows me. Divorce Lady: my connection to my past life and always up for Applebee's!!

My new blog friends. You guys are the best!!!!!

My job. Compared to practicing law, it’s not so bad.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As someone who's thinking of giving up being a college professor to practice law, I'd love to see a post about why you made the change in reverse.

Glad I found your blog.

Subscribe