The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Post Holiday

Posted by Seeking Solace |

OK, so I kinds fizzled out with the "blog once a day" thing.  Blame it on end of semester and Thanksgiving craziness.

Husband and I spend the holiday visiting family. It wasn't too bad, except for the 8.5 hour drive to get there. Even the family drama was kept to a minimum this time around. I received a lot of compliments on my weight loss. Family and friends back home had not seen me in two years, so they were amazed at how small I am now.

Husband and I did come to the conclusion that traveling during the holidays is just too much for us, especially with one driver. We would fly, but that has its own set of issues at the holidays. We decided that we would make our family visits during the summer. It's less stressful then.

Doctoral class went very well. I enjoyed the professor and will be taking another class with him next semester. I think I wrote a great research proposal for that class. I found some additional information during my final edit that I think will make for some interesting side topics for research. All in all, I am very happy I took the class. I am going to take two classes next semester. It's a little bold, but I think I can handle it.

And, then there is my online class.

So much to say about that. I think it deserves its own post.

0 comments:

Subscribe