I am cranks today.
- I can't shake this cold. It's been a week and I still feel like crap.
- No matter how hard I try, the pile of papers I have to grade doesn't get any smaller.
- This is still making my life and everyone else at Elsewhere College stressed out. I am not teaching the course anymore, but it has put me way behind with grading.
- I have absolutely no idea what to do with some of my students. You can't fix stupid.
- People need to realize that I am no available 24/7. The last time I checked, I do not have "Open 24 Hours" written across my forehead.
- How hard is it that when you state a premise, you have to back it up with something. And, you actually have to "CITE" the source from which you took the evidence?
- My students seems to think that when the cite a case or statute, that I automatically know what the case is about and why it is relevant. Hello...do I look like Westlaw or Lexis to you?
- Did I mention that I can't shake this cold?