The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Still The Same

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Painful and swollen joints again today. I worked until noon because I just couldn't take it anymore. Husband gave me my shot a day early. I took a nap and I am feeling a little better.

Every time I have a flare, Husband likes to make me salmon for dinner. Fatty fish like salmon has omega 3 fatty acids which are good for inflammation. That's also why I love Indian food. Indian food has ginger in it which also helps inflammation.

Now, if this rain would just stop...

2 comments:

rented life said...

Bob Seger and the Silver bullet band.

I like Indian food just b/c it's good. Feel better! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're hurting so much. Hope the rest and meds help soon.

Subscribe