The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, September 04, 2009

Even Closer

Posted by Seeking Solace |

So, I had my phone interview and it went very well. They want me to come in for a second interview. The dude I spoke with really likes me. He was pleased that I had experience working with their student demographic. The college is very similar to Former College, where I first worked as an adjunct. I would be teaching 1/3 of the time and running the paralegal program during the remaining 2/3. The salary is decent and they offer a flexible working schedule. I can see myself doing this job. But, I will have to see what happens during the second interview.


I am just giddy with excitement. It's not a done deal yet, but I can smell victory.

Oh, and before I forget, I used Big Blue bath bomb. It was the only one I had left. Time for a Lush run! And if this works out, I will be doing some serious shopping!!!

14 comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Awesome!!! When is your second interview??

(I love Big Blue!)

Karen said...

WHOOOOO! Go you!

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

I'm so happy for you!! It sounds like the perfect job for you -- and you'd be fantastic at it!

Seeking Solace said...

They are going to contact me today or Tuesday about a second interview date.

comebacknikki said...

Woo-hoo! :)

MissDazey said...

Wheee! I am rooting for you. I think you would be perfect for any job, but this one seems ideal.

Anonymous said...

YAY good going!! When's the next interview? What a great way to start the weekend!!

Brigindo said...

Excellent! I'm thrilled for you. I'm also keeping all digits crossed for the next interview.

TiredProf said...

Yay! Good for you!

Rebecca said...

I'm sure you'll nail it, but still wishing you the very best of good luck!

Psych Post Doc said...

I couldn't be more thrilled for you. Best of luck at the 2nd interview, can't wait to hear more good news. :)

Arbitrista said...

That's encouraging news! Good luck!

Scrivener said...

Yay!! Congratulations!

Psycgirl said...

Yay!

Subscribe