The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, June 15, 2009

T Minus 3 Weeks

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Three weeks until moving day.

This morning, the appraiser stopped by. One step closer to closing.

We are still packing, packing and packing. I purchased Space Bags to help with packing the bedding and winter stuff. Husband and I will be playing with them this evening. Seems like a good product just for storage.

My hosue is a mess, which I guess is to be expected, but it just goes against my nature!

This week will also be filled with final doctor's appointments. I want to have everything done before leaving, so if I have to wait for an appointment with a new doc in Yankee Transplant*, I will be OK.

And the job hunt? I got nothin'.

----------------
* New psyedonym for my new "home'.

5 comments:

Patty said...

Space bags are ok for a while, but they get brittle and then they don't keep the air out.

Also, you can't put nearly as much in them as they claim...

rented life said...

Will the space bags ruin pillows? I can't imagine flattening pillows for any length of time. Sorry I know that was weird, but it was the first thing I thought of!

Time is flying, you guys will be moving so soon

Brigindo said...

I just realized that we moved to Yankee Transplant (great pseudonym) 3 years ago July.

RageyOne said...

Those space bags work great! Time is flyin'!

Seeking Solace said...

The space bags worked great. I packed all bedding and our winter coats.

I won't get rid of the winter coats. You never know!

Subscribe