The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Peel Off The Layers

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Thanks to RV for this one

LAYER ONE:

* Name: Seeking Solace
* Birthday: January 11
* Birthplace: Redneckville
* Current location: Lake Effect Snow Central
* Eye color: Hazel
* Hair color: Brown
* Height: 5'4" on a good day
* Righty or lefty: Lefty, but I use my right hand when using scissors
* Zodiac sign: Capricorn

LAYER TWO:

* Your heritage: Black, Irish, Polish and Croatian
* The shoes you wore today: Uggs
* Your weakness: Puppies, shoes, handbags
* Your fears: snakes, high places and crowded places like elevators or the mall at Christmas
* Your perfect pizza: NY style with cheese or with just sliced tomatoes, basil and mozzarella cheese
* Goal you’d like to achieve: Finding a job that does not make my RA worse.

LAYER THREE:

* Your most overused phrase on AIM: Huh?
* Your first waking thoughts: How soon until I get tacos?
* Your best physical feature: It used to be my hair. I guess now I would say my complexion.
* Your most missed memory: My dad

LAYER FOUR:

* Pepsi or Coke: Coke
* McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither
* Single or group dates: I don't date anymore
* Adidas or Nike: Sauccony
* Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
* Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!!!!
* Cappuccino or coffee: Both!!

LAYER FIVE:

* Smoke: Never!
* Cuss: Hell yeah, I cuss all the fucking time...bitch!
* Sing: Only when no one is around
* Take a shower everyday: Yes
* Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes and I am still in love!
* Want to go to college: Um, I am stuck at one right now.
* Liked high school: No.
* Want to get married: Already done that one.
* Believe in yourself: Most of the time
* Get motion sickness: Nope
* Think you’re attractive: Sometimes
* Think you’re a health freak: I try to be healthy, but not freakishly so.
* Get along with your parent(s): Sometimes. Distance helps
* Like thunderstorms: No
* Play an instrument: Flute and saxophone. I am trying piano but I have not had the time to practice.

LAYER SIX: In the past month…

* Drank alcohol: NO! And I wish I could!
* Smoked: No
* Done a drug: I am a walking pharmacy
* Made out: Hmmm, haven't done that in a while
* Gone on a date: Yes
* Gone to the mall: Yes
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
* Eaten sushi: No
* Been on stage: No
* Been dumped: No
* Gone skating: No
* Made homemade cookies: No
* Gone skinny dipping: No
* Dyed your hair: I will later this month, roots are showing
* Stolen Anything: Nope

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing: No
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
* Been caught “doing something”: No
* Been called a tease: No
* Gotten beaten up: No
* Shoplifted: No
* Changed who you were to fit in: No

LAYER EIGHT:

* Age you hope to be married: Um, already married. I was 24
* Numbers and names of children: If you count children with fur, I have one dog, known as the Boy who is 8 years old.
* Describe your dream wedding: If I had to do it again, it would be on a beach in the Caribbean.
* How do you want to die: Quickly and painless
* Where you want to go to college: I have attend two different schools for three degrees.
* What do you want to be when you grow up: I don't know yet.
* What country would you most like to visit: I would like to back to Germany

LAYER NINE:

* Number of drugs taken illegally: None
* Number of people I could trust with my life: 2
*Number of CDs that I own: Too many
* Number of piercings: Two. One in each ear
* Number of tattoos: None. I hate needles
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A few times
* Number of scars on my body: Too many to count

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I thought you were taller! I'm about 5'4", too!

Seeking Solace said...

Nope. 5'4". Everyone in my family is taller.

Subscribe