The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

For Which I Give Thanks

Posted by Seeking Solace |

~To Husband, who is my best friend and my rock. Words cannot express how thankful I am to have you in my life.

~To the Boy, who is the most loving, loyal dog in the world.

~For my warm and comfortable home.

~To my friends, both IRL and bloggy who have given my so much joy.

~For my health, even though it's not the greatest...I am still here and can still do many things.

~To my mom whose cancer has not spread.

~To live in a place where all things are possible.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

5 comments:

Craig Bardo said...

This is my favorite holiday and I hope that you, your husband and boy have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Albatross said...

What a lovely list!

Have a great holiday!

RageyOne said...

I hope you a lovely Thanksgiving holiday! All the best.

post-doc said...

Wonderful list - I'm glad you had such a good day.

Subscribe