The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Results Are In

Posted by Seeking Solace |

The voting was unanimous. Choice A it is.

Before the game, I made a quick trip to DSW to see if they carried Choice A. Sure enough, I found Choice A. There were only two left, and one was in my size. They are just as cute as they are in the picture. Very comfy too. I love pointy toe shoes and these were very nice.

The best part? They were $69.99. I had a $10 coupon, so with tax, Choice A ran me $62.00!!! Happy Day!!!!

Thanks for all the input!!! Husband was cracking up over then number of comments. He couldn't believe so many opinions over a pair of shoes. What can I say? My bloggy friends have good taste and understand my obsession with shoes!

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Shopping for others is fun (especially with their money).

Psych Post Doc said...

Yay! I love shoe shopping, even if it's for other people.

Subscribe