The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, September 05, 2008

One Week Down

Posted by Seeking Solace |

14 weeks to go.

I am tired. I forgot what it was little to be on my feet for a long time. I was exhausted when I got home. I slept on and off on the couch. I missed pretty much all of McCain's speech. I woke up a couple of times only to hear "My dear friends" and then I would fall asleep!

I am happy with my classes so far. My students are starting to come out of their shell, especially my law class. The freshman CT class may take a little longer. After all, they are freshman. I think I did show them that I was not the evil professor becuase I taught their class in my bare feet! My feel were killing me by the time I got to their class and I just couldn't stand wearing heels anymore. Don't worry, the floor had carpet! But, it was just a reminder that even we professors have to ease back into the school routine!

Today, I am just going to chill out. The Boy and I finished our morning walk and he is now napping next to the AC vent. It is hot again today, so we are both happy to have the AC. Maybe I will shop on-line for some lower heels!

Subscribe