The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Brilliance

Posted by Seeking Solace |

The very lovely Adjunct Whore has given me this honor:

Thank you so much! The feeling is truly mutual!

I must say, I think all of my readers are more than worthy of this honor. So, I kinda feel bad not tagging all of you. Instead, I will give props to a few new folks out there who are just really special.

First the usual rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

And now the nominees:

Rented Life
Psyc Post Doc
Kai
Dancing Fish
Mad Hatter
Geeka
Just Me

4 comments:

Psych Post Doc said...

right back at you.

DancingFish said...

Ohmygosh! Thanks!

Mad Hatter said...

Wow...thanks for the award! I'll post it on my blog soon. :-)

Anonymous said...

thank you! and sorry to be so late on this...

Subscribe