The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to Reality?

Posted by Seeking Solace |

The calendar says August, but it feels like Octoboer. It is rainy, cold and just plain evil outside. I mean, I am wearing socks!

I am working on school stuff today. Cleaned up my syllabus for the law class this morning. Nov that I have picked a new textbook, I have to review the chpaters and see where they fit with my notes. and then coordinate a tracking calendar.

Trying to ease back into work is not easy. That's why I am only doing small chunks of work. I have about three weeks before classes start, so I am hoping that my plan will work.

But with the crappy weather outside, it just seems more fitting to curl up on the couch.

2 comments:

RageyOne said...

the couch idea sounds divine!

i know, i know, i'm not helping. :)

Anonymous said...

Ooo, sorry about your bad weather. We're finally getting the gorgeous stuff here. Been great all week. I'll try to send some of it your way.

Subscribe