The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

All Good

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Holy crap! I am at 1,002 posts!!!!! I guess I have had a lot to say!

In other news, I received an email from one of the college where I would love to teach. The job was to begin this fall, but becuase there are a number of qualified applicants, they are moving the start date to January 2009. They will be inviting people for interviews in September.

That is good news for me because relocating will not be so bad at that time. If the job started in the fall, the Boy and I would have to go to the new place while Husband tied up loose ends. Ideally, it would be better for us to move in the summer of '09.

Also, it's not a rejection!

7 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

fingers crossed! I hope they see how fabulous you are!

RageyOne said...

that is great! all the best!

M said...

Yay! I'm rooting for you!

DancingFish said...

woo hoo! best of luck!

Lisa said...

Good luck!

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks everyone! I wish you all were on the search committee!!!

Psych Post Doc said...

That's great news. I have never heard of that happening before but all the better for you.

Subscribe